Tuesday 27 November 2012

Main Brief: Label research

After my incredibly rough designs I realised that the best route to go down would be creating a label that does not go all the way around the bottle. This would use less ink and less paper. I then decided to research labels from different company's whose product was sold in bottles.

 As I have mentioned in a previous post, I like the idea of using a vintage theme. I decided on this as I feel that it helps to express the longevity of Lea & Perrins, I also feel that 'vintage' is becoming fashionable again.This being the case, I then researched vintage labels and found...


Even though most of these labels belong on beer bottles I believe that a design influenced by such images will be perfect for Lea & Perrins.

All images from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment