Monday 7 January 2013

Main Brief: Development 2



I think this depicts my indecisiveness pefectly. This is not because I think they're all super, it's actually because I don't like any of them. The first batch, the ovals; I nearly selected the third but I felt that they all looked too much like wine labels. I did feel that these were the most modern. The second batch seem to resemble vinegar bottles too much. When I asked people their opinion they were confused by the drip/spoon with one saying it 'was a bit sinister soooo I left those.

For some reason I was still stuck on the beer bottle shape. I created several designs with slight alterations but using this shape. I kept the stripes from the original bottle on some, whilst others contained the map of Worcester. I  EVENTUALLY selected the middle left to further develop. The best out of a bad bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment